Friday, December 24, 2010

A Moment To Remember

14th December



main venue


main VVIP

Definitely a moment to remember. Today marks the day of my 4th Month-sary with my baby dear. I got to say, 4 months may not be long to many of you out there, but 4 months for me is long due to some issues I had to face along the way too. And I'm glad I'm here today right now and the both of us are still going forward and like a cyclone (it means strong).

So, asked my girl out on a date. I made her clear her schedule for the day 2 weeks before. Cause, I planned to bring her to Swensen's. But before that, we had to teach art class in the afternoon. So, right after class, went over to Mid Valley. Was still full from lunch so we went around walking for a bit before we head for the main course of the day. Bought movie tickets and stuff.

When our legs were a lil bit tired, it was time for Swensen's. Ok, whats so special? Well, its the Earthquake of course. Promised my girl I'd bring her here to eat that. Whats the Earthquake? Its an 8-scoop ice-cream in a bowl with 8-different topping. Yea BABY! EARTHQUAKE FTW!

And the highlights of Swensen's :


presenting EARTHQUAKE


yummy



me with VVIP of the day


more camwhore =D


so happy eating her ice cream


don't know why she did that to me


love your smile


cheese.....sey




whats left of it


^^ love you



Ok, after Swensen's, we went around walking a bit cause it was not time for our movie yet. Saw lotsa christmas deco all over the place. Took some pictures of course.






center court Mid Valley


dear posing with the deco


@Elianto booth


don't you wish you had 1?


the body shop


photo session with santa and lovely santarinas


towering christmas trees


big play cubes @.@


oh yes please let it snow




closer look on the photo session




round and round


^^



After all that, we went back up to the cinema. What movie we were gonna watch? Well, Rapunzel of course. Being animators ourselves, watching an animation still is one of the best. After Rapunzel, we headed back.


GSC Mid Valley


the movie we watched


that lady at the back is TALL!

Went to a nearby (my house) dai cao stall to eat. It is indeed a long day but a memorable one. Gobble up dinner and headed back to my place where we spent the rest of our remaining month-sary. Love you dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment