Saturday, December 25, 2010

Night Out on Christmas Eve

24th December





ITS CHRISTMAS EVE! Got a last minute call from my best friend yesterday that there'll be a gathering dinner today on Christmas Eve. Said we'll go to Bangsar. At 1st I thought it'll be ok as there was nothing planned for that time. Then dear told me, apparently she's got family dinner. I thought it was on Christmas day itself but she confirmed with her mum that it'll be on the eve.

Was planning to go to her family dinner 1st then join my friends over at Bangsar. Had to see then cause one of them will be flying to Japan on the next day. When dear knew about that, she decided to sacrifice her dinner for me to meet up with my friend. Thanks dear, love you much.

So, cut the long story short. Reach Bangsar at around 8-ish. Went over to Delicious to join my best friends. Kathryn and Aaron (her boyfriend) was already there. Sat down and waited for the rest. In a few minute came Kah Fai, Munnie and Michelle. Ok, time to place some orders. And dine away.



Michelle


Munnie


Aaron


Kathryn


Kah Fai


Watermelon and Lychee Blast


Frosty Lychee Tea


Frosty Lemon Tea


English Fish & Chips


Vegetarian Pie


Salad


More Salad


Smoked Salmon Angelhair


Love the lighting...


Black Forest


Chocholate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream






















After dinner, went over to Alexis to chill till Christmas. I didn't order anything here. Kinda blew my budget at Delicious so yea. But we all chit chat and time past. Before we know it, it was CHRISTMAS! And so Christmas wishes to one another before we all left for home.




























MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment